- Fees : 2600 $
- Date 18 Mar 2018
- Location Abu Dhabi, English
How to Design Dynamic Presentation
Key Learning Outcomes
- Identify the specifics of personal and profession communication styles
- Learn how to structure your presentation to achieve the desired goal
- Understand the principles underlying your choice of visual aid.
- Learn how to use PowerPoint to support and enhance your presentation
- Practice the skills to enable you to deliver with confidence and style
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for busy professionals who need to give
business related presentations in the course of their work. It is
valuable for anyone who needs to design and deliver their own
presentations to ensure that your message is conveyed in the most
Course outlines :
- What are you looking to achieve from this course?
- What skills do you already have?
- What problems can we solve for you?
- Understanding the basics of business communication.
Discovering what your audience wants
Defining the aim
Analysing the listener
Organising for success with this audience
Creating a railway journey to maintain focus
Using the principles of VAK for information retention.
Optional Visual Aids
- The purpose and effect of visual messages
- Why is having options so important
- Don’t be Flippant about Flip Charts
- The amazing variety of Boards around and when to use them
- The surprising return to favour of the OHP, and how to tap into its special abilities
- The importance of creating a back up.
Developing a relationship with PowerPoint
- The Presentation from Hell – and what we can learn from it.
- Planning a memorable presentation
- Learn the basic necessities for an effective PowerPoint presentation
- Understand the value of the special features
- Use Keyboard Shortcuts and Hot-Key techniques for more professional presentations.
- Develop a practical exercise
Using the Attraction of Movement
- Engaging with Body Langue
- Effective gestures for visual enhancement
- Dramatic intensity for emotional connection
- Visual confirmation of credibility
- Engaging your audience in a personal connection
Energy and Emotion through Voice
- Key Principles of Speech
- Using an effective speaking voice
- Creating Energy and Excitement
- The Strength of Silence
- Practice for Precision
The Practical Art of Presentation
Making the presenter the star of the show
Creating a practical layout
Using the equipment to effect
Defining your area of influence
Building credibility with core principles
Two Problems for Presenters and a Solution
- The equipment
- The people
- Questions and Answers
- The vital question of Back Up
Creating a Practical Presentation
- Putting it together
- Delivering a presentation to achieve an aim
- Effective performance feedback
- Group discussions
- Personal coaching
- Interactive presentations
- Practical Exercise.