- Fees : 2600 $
- Date 11 Mar 2018
- Location Abu Dhabi, English
Effective Customer Service Management
This highly inter-active program is designed to provide participants with the concepts and skills to establish a customer-focused culture within their organisation, with special attention on the role of the manager in supporting the customer contact employees.
The session employs an active training approach to helping participants increase their own knowledge of quality service and giving them tools and techniques for implementing a customer service program. The overall goal is to help participants enhance their customer service skills to ensure customer satisfaction which staff can relate to.
This course is designed to create the Customer Focus Culture which lies at the Heart of Positive Internal and External Customer Activities.
Training Course Objectives:
- Improve customer-services skills
- Improve the business and office communication skills to achieve professional interaction with all RasGas internal and external customers.
- Time Management and Meeting Deadlines
- Quality Management and Pride of Work
Proposed Programme Outcomes:
- After completing the programme, delegates will be equipped with the tools, models, skills and confidence to improve and enhance current practices, develop new processes and monitor their success.
- Become good communicators.
- Deal effectively with difficult personalities and difficult situations.
- Acquire the attitude of providing excellent services.
- Improve HR department image.
Proposed Competencies Emphasized:
- Problem solving
- Effective Communication skills
- Effective Interpersonal Skills
- Decision making
- Internal Marketing
Course Duration: Five Days
Who Should Attend?
Human Resources (Services & Recruitment Sections) Including Supervisors, Team Leaders and Team Members in the Oil & Gas Industry and those Team Staff and personnel involved with ‘Front Line’ customer handling and customer care help lines and centers.
Course Methodology & Support:
The course includes case studies, discussions and role play to involved the participants and increase their personal skills and knowledge.
Daily Course Contents:
- Understand the concept of customer services
- The Value of External and Internal Customers
- Who is the internal customer?
- What are their needs?
- Understand customer needs and expectations
- Concepts and practices of the internal service
- The chain of internal service
- Understand the concept of service mindset and ways of developing it within their organization
- Competence and Effectiveness in customer environment
- To be aware of cultural differences and business etiquette
- Team exercises in cooperation
- Implement improved personal skills to enhance customer service
- Presentation and Approach to External and Internal Customers
- Use skills to build effective relationships
- Attaining customer satisfaction and exceeding their expectations
- Recording Activities
- Managing Time
- Identifying the Communications Problems
- Understanding the Communications Barriers
- What type of communication to use and when
- The power of the right communication approach
Implement improved office communication tools
- Telephone Skills
- body language,
- voice mail messages
- Problem Solving/Decision Making
- Feedback systems
- Using Positive Feedback Action
- Practical Feedback Exercise